Felicia LooFounder & CEO
Areas of Expertise
- Food Safety Audit Preparation
- Food safety program development and implementation
- Food safety training
- Internal audit or gap assessment
- Simplifying and automating food safety management programs
Education and Accreditation
- Certified SQF Consultant, SQFI
- HACCP Lead Instructor
- Certified Food Scientist
- Six Lean Sigma Green Belt
- BSc. Food Science with Minor in Commerce, the Univesity of British Columbia
- Post Grad. Certificate in Quality Management System, University of Memorial (Current)
With over 13 years of experience in assisting food businesses to build, implement and manage their food safety programs in various food safety management systems, Felicia Loo has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand food operations and challenges with the food safety management to craft the most suitable solutions.
A food safety program doesn’t have to be hard or scary. They can be manageable, and we are here to help you do that effectively and efficiently!
Before Felicia started consultancy practices, she has worked in multiple food sectors. She is a qualified SQF Consultant for the following food sectors:
- Processing and Manufactured Meats and Poultry
- Dairy Food Processing
- Bakery and Snack Food Processing
- Ice, Drink and Beverage Processing
- Confectionary Manufacturing
- Fresh Produce Wholesaling and Distribution
- Food Wholesaling and Distribution
These experiences have helped her understand the various challenges across the food industry, to be able to help her clients build and improve their food safety management systems.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form:
Food Safety and Sanitation Assistance for Food Truck
I was struggling with getting my food safety and sanitation plan and I contacted this company. Felicia took care of that! She was amazing, very helpful and knowledgeable! She only took three days finishing with all the forms! The forms were very well written and organized. Very professional! Very convenient!
Food Safety Consultation from John
Felicia has been a pleasure and a saint to work with as she has patiently navigated me through the regulatory maze to get my food product licensed for the Canadian market.