- December 18, 2021
- Posted by: E-virtual
One of our founder, Felicia Loo’s favourite word is OPTIMIZE.
We have 24 hours in our day and spend about 8 hours at works (you know, we spent more than 8 hours especially when it comes to audit seasons). If we kept living the same routine and not using technological advancement to optimize our processes, we are not doing ourselves a favour.
Introducing Food Safety Automation and Software.
That’s why we partner with the GFSC Group to bring you a food safety programs that are automated with unlimited users, to ensure that
- Everyone, not just the QA department are hold accountable
- we automate tasks creation, closure and follow up
- so that QA department and team can focus on risk assessment, important decision making and analysis
- reduce dependency on QA team’s presence
- we are aligned to modern audit strategy, where documents are available 24/7 and accessible when we need them.
- no more searching and flipping paper
- get documents and trends within few clicks
We focus on optimizing food safety program and procedures so that you can focus on your projects and do what you do best -creating and selling SAFE and QUALITY foods.
You can use this for
GFSI program such as SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000
Canadian SFCR PCP program
US FSMA Program
Benefit of Automation
- Set it & let the program runs by its own
- No need for a written to-do list
- Get reminders when tasks are scheduled, due and completed
- Reduce back and forth
- Focus on important management tasks
Benefit of the GFSC Food Safety Software
- Cost effective
- Unlimited users -so you can put anyone accountable
Get special discount when you subscribe through SFPM Consulting. We are passing discount to you!