GMP Refresher Training
- July 12, 2022
- Pacific Time
In this GMP refresher training, we will cover the basic good manufacturing practices for food production.
Discussion topics include
• What is Good Manufacturing Practices?
• Food Safety Hazards (Biological, Chemical and Physical
• Personnel Hygiene
• Basic Cleaning and Sanitation steps
• Tips to Prevent Cross-Contamination
• Tips to Prevent Allergen Cross-Contamination
• Tips to Mitigate Foreign Material Risk such as managing metal, woods, brittle plastic, glass breakage etc.
• Food Defense Tips
Who is this for?
• Food Manufacturers
• Small Food businesses
• Food Operators
What you will get from this live Workshop?
• Attendance certificate
• Professional education
Great for those who need food safety training but do not have internal resources to conduct food safety training.
Felicia Loo is a Certified SQF Consultant and Certified Food Scientist. Her role mainly focused on assisting food business to develop and implement food safety program such as HACCP and SQF programs.
Her training approach focus on nurturing food safety culture and variety topics of food safety management systems.